The cheapest web SMS in South Africa
With EarthSMS you can send SMS messages online to anywhere in South Africa, from as little as 30c South African cents per SMS. You can send just a few SMS or send them in bulk. Sending SMS directly from the web means you don't have to download any software. You can rely on us to help you connect with anyone, at anytime.
How does it work ?
- log on to the website www.login.earthsms.co.za
- enter your username and password given by us.
- send single sms or bulk sms
- create your address book , divide them into groups etc
- or, upload from an Excel sheet
- SMS is less time-consuming in comparison to make a phone call or send an e-mail.
- SMS doesn't require you to be at your computer.
- The client's cell phone doesn't have to be active or in range for you to send a message.
- The message is stored in the SMSC (for days if necessary) until the client turns his cell phone on or moves into range, at which point the message is delivered.
- SMS is considered to be a spam free mode of communication as compared to email.
- The delivery of a SMS is more certain than an email which may land up as a junk mail.
Advantages of Bulk Short Message Service
- The company can issue immediate alerts to their employee about emergencies and critical situations
- To send important information to key customers or suppliers, thereby ensuring that the information is received by the right person, immediately
- The company can send greetings to their clients or suppliers on various festivals or other occasions.
- Any updates or messages can be sent to roaming employees, such as sales people or technicians on the road, of any updates or messages
In addition to one-on-one messages, SMS can be used to send a message to a large number of people at a time, either from a list of contacts or to all the users within a particular area. This service is called broadcasting and is used by companies to contact groups of employees or by online services to distribute news and other information to subscribers.